Every nonprofit organization is different.
There is no such thing as an off-the-shelf disaster plan, because every organization is different. The risks you face are unique, dependent on your services, location, structure, and size.
So how do you get help preparing for disasters? You need an easy-to-follow, step-by-step process to create your own unique plan.
The Disaster Planning for Nonprofits Guide gives you discussion prompts, checklists, and tips for you and your team. It brings you along a journey of discovery and documentation to leave you with a Continuity of Operations Plan. It includes:
- Discussion questions for your staff and board
- Worksheets for gathering information and ideas
- Checklists to make sure you don’t overlook anything
- Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP) by Disaster
- Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP) by Task